Software for Proactive Building Operations and Management
What is Clockworks?
ClockworksTM is web-based software for building managers, operators and service contractors that combines cloud-based data storage with powerful analytics engines and performance monitoring dashboards.
Online access to data, diagnostics, and guidance
Clockworks connects your team with valuable information:
- Real-time data and historical trending from sensors, control systems, and utility meters
- Automated fault detection and diagnostics
- Cost and energy savings opportunities
- Custom reports and analytics
Engineering consulting to support your team
KGS Buildings will work with your team to leverage the power of Clockworks’ automated data collection and diagnostics.
- Engineering support to identify and protect energy efficiency investments
- Custom analyses built for your organization’s unique needs
- Measurement and verification for incentive programs
- Support in pursuing LEED credits for M&V, Ongoing Commissioning, and more
Clockworks provides a suite of powerful tools to help your team become more proactive and efficient, including the Commissioning Dashboard, Diagnostics, Live Data Dashboard, Reports, Profiles, Documents, Analysis Building/Data Explorer, Performance Dashboard, and Utility Billing. For detailed information, go to the Modules page.
Analysis Builder/Data Explorer
Live Data Dashboard
Clockworks Key Features
- Automated Diagnostics
- Cross-Platform Data Integration
- Customizable Reports
- Secure Enterprise-Level Network
- Access Anywhere
- Unlimited Cloud-Based Storage
- Link to External Management Systems
Benefits of Using Clockworks
- Proactive Operations for Energy and Cost Savings
- Ongoing Commissioning to Maintain Performance over Time
- Organize Building Data and Documents
- Performance M&V for Incentives Programs
- LEED Credits for EBOM and BD&C