Building Performance Management Software and Services
What is Clockworks?
KGS’ flagship software, ClockworksTM, delivers energy and cost savings by utilizing extensive automated analytic libraries to produce prioritized energy efficiency and maintenance actions for facility managers, operators and service providers. Clockworks is based on 30+ combined years of research and development, leveraging the team’s doctoral research and customer-driven development. KGS conducted a cooperative research and development agreement with Pacific Northwest National Laboratory for market deployment of building diagnostics. Request a demo by contacting: email@example.com
Online access to data, diagnostics, and guidance
Clockworks connects your team with valuable information:
- Real-time data and historical trending from sensors, control systems, and utility meters
- Automated fault detection and diagnostics
- Cost and energy savings opportunities
- Custom reports and analytics
Engineering consulting to support your team
KGS Buildings will work with your team to leverage the power of Clockworks’ automated data collection and diagnostics.
- Engineering support to identify and protect energy efficiency investments
- Custom analyses built for your organization’s unique needs
- Measurement and verification for incentive programs
- Support in pursuing LEED credits for M&V, Ongoing Commissioning, and more
Clockworks provides a suite of powerful tools to help your team become more proactive and efficient, including the Commissioning Dashboard, Diagnostics, Live Data Dashboard, Reports, Profiles, Documents, Analysis Building/Data Explorer, Performance Dashboard, and Utility Billing. For detailed information, go to the Modules page.
Analysis Builder/Data Explorer
Alarms (Just Released)
Projects (Just Released)
Live Data Dashboard